Well...they may not actually do the nitty gritty spring cleaning of your house, but they will help your home smell like you just did all the cleaning! Spring cleaning diffuser blends below!
Spring is coming so our food choices are going to start looking a little different, too. How about some new recipes to try with those vitality oils? (Remember, vitality and regular label oils are the same on the inside...they are just labeled for different uses to stay F D A compliant.)
Lavender Collagen Latte
You know I'm not a coffee girl, but I've heard this is pretty yummy...and it can help with those springtime blooms as well since Lavender Vitality is a great choice when the pollen begins to fly.
- 12 ounces brewed, strong organic coffee
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1T organic maple syrup (add more to taste)
- 1 scoop Inner Beauty Collagen
- 1 drop Lavender Vitality essential oil
- Optional: electric milk frother Grab your favorite coffee mug and line the bottom with maple syrup, about 1T. Pour the brewed coffee on top and stir gently to mix. Add the milk and essential oil to the frother, and wait while it warms. When ready, pour the milk into your coffee, top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a small drizzle of maple syrup or a small sprinkle of raw sugar if desired!
Lemon Herb-Infused Olive Oil
Use these creations to spice up your cooking, dip your warm bread in, or as a finishing touch to salad dressing, roasted meats, or fish!
- 10 ounces olive oil
- 2 drops Rosemary Vitality essential oil
- 4 drops Lemon Vitality essential oil
- 2 drops Basil Vitality essential oil
- Handful of freshly sliced lemons
- Handful each of rosemary and basil Pour the olive oil into a big pot or saucepan. Keep on low heat until it starts to bubble. Mix in the herbs and let it cook until the oil is fragrant. Be sure not to brown the herbs. Turn off the heat and let the oil cool. Add the drops of Vitality oil into the mixture. (Remember, less is more. Vitality oils can be potent, so start with fewer drops and add more for a bolder flavor.) Funnel the mixture into the bottles.
- 12 ounces white wine vinegar
- 1 small grapefruit
- 1 small lime
- 1 small orange
- Orange Vitality essential oil
- Lime Vitality essential oil
- Grapefruit Vitality essential oil
- Slice your favorite fruit and put it in a 16-ounce bottle or jar. Pour vinegar into a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Pour hot vinegar into your bottle or jar over the fruit. Let it stand at room temperature for 8 hours. Add Vitality essential oil. Shake well before using, as oil and vinegar don't mix.
Do you look forward to the free products each month as much as I do??
As promised, here are your spring cleaning diffuser blends...put away those candles, no more smoke to wash off the walls. Pull out those diffusers and welcome all the spring goodness into your home.
Want to learn more with us each week? Join our Facebook community at Intentional Wellness for weekly live calls, mindset work and encouragement! Hope to see you there!