Looking for some fantastic holiday gift and DIY ideas? Look no further! I have gift cards available for the amazing modalities I offer, as well as wellness scans. Exciting news: a brand new healing sound table will be arriving this week! Are you curious about the healing power of sound and frequencies? Take some time to research it - you'll be amazed at what you find!
Winter Wonderland Thieves Cleaner
Are you ready for the easiest DIY that will fill your whole home with the scents of the season?! ! All you need is Thieves Household Cleaner and either a bottle of Christmas Spirit or Winter Nights. This also makes a cute gift. Simply put a festive glass spray bottle, a bottle of Thieves Cleaner, and a bottle of Christmas Spirit in a cute basket for an instant gift!
- To a 16oz glass spray bottle add:
- 1-2 capfuls of Thieves Household Cleaner
- 10 drops of Christmas Spirit or Winter Nights essential oil blend
- Fill with filtered water
- Option to add 10 drops of Vanilla as well for an extra cozy boost.
DIY Room Sprays
This simple DIY will make your home feel cozy and makes a beautiful gift paired with a fresh rosemary plant, festive dish towel, Winter Nights Foaming Hand Soap or a fresh fir wreath!
- Winter Solstice: 10 drops each Thieves + Idaho Blue Spruce + Vanilla
- Holly Jolly: 10 drops each Tangerine + Christmas Spirit or Winter Nights
- Silent Night: 10 drops each Lavender + Frankincense + Valor
- Baking Cookies: 10 drops each Thieves + Vanilla
- Frosted Forest: 10 drops Idaho Blue Spruce + 5 drops each Pine + Cedarwood + Peppermint
- Twisted Peppermint: 10 drops each Peppermint + Vanilla + Ylang Ylang
- Add essential oils to a 2oz glass spray bottle, add a splash of witch hazel & top with water! Spritz on all the things!
Winter Wonderland Tree Spray
Here is a spray that you can spritz on your trees, garlands (fresh or artificial!) and stockings to make things smell festive and cozy.
- To 2oz spray bottle, add:
- 20 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce
- 10 drops of Cedarwood
- 7 drops of Orange
- 5 drops of Cinnamon
- Fill the bottle with witch hazel, vodka or water and shake before each spray. Spritz everywhere for a festive tree scent.
DIY Chai Spice & Candy Cane Forest Hand Soaps
If you love to DIY, these are a fun way to cozy up your home, make great host gifts and are simple to whip up to accompany the changing of the seasons.
- Foaming hand soap bottle or recycle a YL one!
- 2 Tbsp Liquid Castile Soap
- 20 drops essential oils*
- 1 tsp Vitamin E oil
- Add essential oils, Vitamin E oil and Castile Soap to the bottle, then top with water leaving 1" at the top
- Chai Spice: 6 drops Cardamom + 4 drops Cinnamon Bark + 4 drops Clove + 4 drops Ginger + 2 Vanilla
- Candy Cane Forest: 10 drops Peppermint + 5 drops Vanilla + 5 drops Ylang Ylang
Holiday Spice Wool Dryer Balls
There's something about the smell of warm clean laundry fresh from the dryer - especially when combining Thieves Laundry Soap and essential oil infused wool dryer balls!
- Organic wool dryer balls
- Essential oils of choice: Christmas Spirit, Peppermint + Vanilla, Cinnamon Bark + Orange, Stress Away + Peppermint, Cardamom & Orange
- Add 4-5 drops of essential oils to each dryer ball.
- Let the dryer balls air dry for about an hour or to speed up the process you can dry them alone. This will allow the oil to absorb into the wool and not transfer to your clothes.
- When it's time to dry your clothes - toss the dryer balls into the dryer with your clothing. Refresh the oils every 4-5 loads or more often if you prefer a stronger scent.
Scented Holiday Cards
This simple holiday hack will give your family and friends (and your post carrier!) an instant jolt of goodness retrieving your cards from the mail!
- Printed Holiday Cards
- A gallon zip lock bag
- Cotton balls or pads
- Your favorite essential oils! Try Christmas Spirit, Joy, Peppermint, Cinnamon Bark, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Orange or any combination!
- Place a few drops of oil on a cotton ball or pad, oil side down in a zip lock bag. Add your cards to the bag and zip closed overnight.
DIY Oil Infused Bottle Brush Trees
Give your bottle brush trees a little something extra this year - infuse them with festive essential oils!
- Large pitcher or jar (big enough for your trees)
- Distilled water
- Witch hazel
- Oils of your choice. Try Believe, Christmas Spirit, Northern Lights Black Spruce, Winter Nights, Orange or Pine
- Bottle brush trees
- Fill the jar or pitcher almost full of water and add a splash of witch hazel. Add about 20-30 drops of oil and stir with a silicone or metal spoon. Hold your tree upside down for about a minute in the water, then take it out and let it air dry!
Spiced Orange & Cranberry Garland
How about a new tradition!?. It is beautiful, smells amazing, adds a festive touch to any room and is so easy to make!
- About 5 oranges or a mix of oranges, clementines, and grapefruit for varied sizes and colors
- Essential oils: Christmas Spirit, Cinnamon Bark, Vanilla, Clove, Believe, Thieves
- Fresh cranberries and cinnamon sticks
- Slice your oranges in circles to ¼ to ½ inch in thickness and arrange them on a non-stick surface or parchment paper. Pour 2-3 drops of essential oils on each slice, then set them in a cool oven and turn the temperature onto the lowest setting your oven will allow. (If your oven does not go below 300, set it there and use a wooden spoon to prop the oven open slightly and allow some heat to dissipate.)
- Leave the slices in the oven for about 5 hours, then shut the oven off and leave the oranges in there overnight or until completely cool. They will be fairly dry, but will continue to dry out over time. You don't want to over dry them in the oven because they can start to burn!
- Once they are dry, string them with some twine, alternating with a few varying sized slices and a cranberry or two, a tied cinnamon stick, whatever you like! Hang them in your home for some delicious smelling holiday cheer!
Here's to an incredible week filled with magic and love, my friend.